I have this blog for more than four years. It is hard to believe that this blog endured so far and over and over again I am trying to keep it like this.
I am an amateur writer and I like to publish my books here. First because I think here is the best place to put them. Second because it is free and I pay nothing publishing them here.
Okay, but there are some others reasons the blog is online for.
The major part of my audience is from my country: Brazil. Still I keep trying to make my blog known around the globe, mainly making it known to english visitors.
Because of it I like post in english version sometimes. Not to only practice english, but to attract people from others countries as well.
TBIAllNew for who do not knows means: T -he B -est of the I  -nternet All New. When it started on may, 2008, its name was THE BEST OF THE INTERNET. But I realized that its name was so long and I turned it only into TBI. But something was missing. Then finally I compemented it with ALL NEW. That was a great divide. Today its name is certainly more interesting and suggestive. There are four themes my blog is about: technology, information, entertainment and business.
Hope you like it.