Strength - The Angel, The Girl and The Opposer - S01E01 - Pilot

STRENGTH - The Angel, The Girl and The Opposer - Season 1 - Chapter 1 - Pilot
  
Strength – the angel, the girl and the opposer is a book written by Paulo Gomes. It talks about a boy who is sick for ten years. His name is Zachary Jeremiah and his disease is incurable, then his time is coming to the end. Zachary met Ellie, a girl who is about his age. Ellie is sent by an stranger guy called David. They will be involved in an amazing story of mystery, fear, crying and so forth. This version is only the first chapter.

CHAPTER 1

PILOT

I was at train station in that morning. I did not know if I will get destiny. Actually I was without a destiny because my world was falling over my head.
Each eye upon me, each step I have heard, each motion perceived through my wet eyes of tears let me uncomfortable. The train arrived and not once thought. I entered in it.
The speed was the same as I wished that life had. In fact I wished things passed most fast than normal. I just did not want to live, not being here.
A girl sat to my side. She was about my age and looked so beautiful. She did not stop looking me.
I think my appearance was making her gawky. I was like that way and each day I was worst. I couldn’t envisage her cause I was ashamed minute after minute.
For all of drive I felt ashamed, until the moment I left the train. I did not know where I was. I mean unless I was not near home. I felt cold and I perceived the girl was chasing me. My mind was so confused and I did not care. My only desire in that moment was die, leave life, go away from here. My parents fought much for me, but although it all I still was sick. All of the efforts was in vain. None of them profited. I did not want keeping myself as a weight for my family.
She called me by my name. How she knew my name, I do not know. But I answered. My eyes still was wet. She asked me about my tears. I turn down my head and for some minutes I breathed.

Zachary: How do you know my name?
Girl: I just know it, Zachary.
Zachary: Who are you? Why do you are chasing me?
Girl: Before you have to answer my question.
Zachary: I don’t know who you are. I need not answer you.
Girl: Ok. But I want you know I care about you. And I can do this cry to finish.
Zachary: Thank you for this. But you cannot. What they thought could work didn’t. And nothing else will work.
Girl: Then, are you sick? Is this the reason for crying?
Zachary: I am not disposed to talk to you. Even I don’t know your name.
Girl: My name is Ellie. We can walk together, without conversation, until you want it.
Zachary: You do not want go with me.
Ellie: Why not?
Zachary: I will do something you do not need to see.
Ellie: What?
Zachary: I will kill myself. Do you want to see it?

  
P.S: Sorry any wrong. I'm not a native and ain't fluent yet.

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários