The end of Smallville after ten years

Smallville was a great show. I confess that I wasn't a super fan but I really enjoyed the show in its beginning. Superman always was to me a great movie and story. When Smallville came up I was fifteen. I like series so much, you know. But my first contact with Smallville was so great and good. Then I broke up with the show. The years passed by. I woke up and Smallville was coming to the end. I lose so many episodies and I am sure even I try to see again it will be difficult.

Today I saw the series finale. In USA the show ended may, 13. The world, I guess, is losing the most lovely, commented and appreciated show.

Clark Kent became the superhero we have supposed he to be. Lois and Clark are together as in the movie. The end finally culminates on the sense of the world know since ever.

Congratulations to Smallville Crew.

TBIAllNew

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários