What music means to me

What music means to me

Before I get the theme of this post I have to say that this is my first official post written in English. I decided write in English because many peoples who visit here are from countries where English is the idiom or the second language. So guys, be welcome to new time here.
I like music. Most of my time is listening music. I love listen music. Even I am studying I am listening. Course not all times. But music is part of my life.
I don’t remember what it was the first music I heard. But I think there it was the beginning of all.
Throughout the years I learnt to separate good music from bad music. I believe, however, each person has his individuality of understanding the meaning of music. But music can be good or bad still.
I don’t know music as a musician. I know music as a listener. Therefore I am listener and music means to me to connect to God. You can think I am crazy. You have your rights.
Music is very full of feelings. Many words have them. Feelings are expressions of desires, thoughts, truths, dreams and worship.
I think music is to worship God, the Author of Life. There is much music around the world.  But the most I listen is music made to worship God. Of course music made to another reason has importance. I listen some of music like that. It makes us more attentive for the changing of music around us.
So I will show you some singers and bands I have heard lately.

Hillsong United
Hillsong
Renascer Praise
Vicky Beeching
Brandon Heath
Aline Barros
Leeland
Nick Jonas and The Administration
Brooke Fraser
BarlowGirl
Britt Nicole
Jeremy Camp

Guys, it is a pleasure talk about music to you. Hope you have enjoyed.
See ya.         

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários